CIDCO Exhibition Centre
Towards promoting high level of interactions between businesses, CIDCO is developing CIDCO Exhibition Centre, a
a state-of-the-art building complex that will feature an Exhibition Centre, Business Centre, Ancillary Block and is proposed to be a 'Green Building' certified by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) under the LEED criteria. The CIDCO Exhibition Centre is strategically located adjacent to the Sion-Panvel Expressway
in close proximaty to Vashi Railway Station, in sector-30 A Vashi.
1. Area 7.4 Ha.
2. First Exhibition Centre in Navi Mumbai (Fully Air
3. Underground air distribution system for Exhibition hall
4. Day light harvesting
5. Recycled water to be used for flushing & gardening purpose
Exhibition Centre (Approximately 21,562 sq. m)
1. Two large exhibition halls (approx 5,000 sq. m) sub-divisible for smaller events and functions with ancillary
facilities, meeting rooms, cafes, lounges, food court, etc.
2. Central Hall between 2 blocks used as additional exhibition space or special occasion area
3. Public hall (approx 2,600 sq. m) on the first floor
Business Centre (Approximately 7,597 sq. m)
1. Extension to main Exhibition Centre across the road
2. First level: 750-seat Auditorium, Entrance Foyer, Conference Centre and Open Plaza
3. Second level: Banquet Hall, Rehearsal Halls, Staff Areas, Elevated Plaza with Amphitheatre
4. Third level: Large multipurpose hall with pantry facility
The Ancillary Block (Approximately 780 sq. m)
1. First level: Administration & Plaza, Maintenance Office
2. Second level: Food court, Library & semi-open gathering space for social functions
Bridge connecting Exhibition & Business Centre at first floor level.
Total: 450 nos. of car parking provision