Instructions to the Applicants
1. To submit the suggestions/ objections online you need to complete the registration process.
2. All fields marked with asterix (*) have to be filled to complete the registration.
3. Please make sure all information quoted on your registration form is true and correct.
4. Provide your correct email address for future correspondance
5. On completion of the registration you can record your views online in the space provided or upload the word format file
recording your comments.
6. The application of the applicant who has completed the online registration but not submitted his suggestions/objections
shall not be considered as valid.
7. If you do not wish to submit the suggestions/ objections online, you may submit them in writing to the office of the
designated officer within the stipulated time period indicated in the notice published.